Rulsies and Stuff
What we post
- Fanfics [put behind a Read More/cut]
- General discussion/spazzing
- Anything involving Bolin [no, really]
What we will NOT post
- Anything pornographic. We aim for this to be a fairly family-friendly blog, and while we know some of you have the jibbies for Bobo, keep in mind that the show is still technically one directed at 9 to 14-year-olds. The cap is PG-13.
- Anything without Bolin in it. What’s the point, otherwise?
- NO LEAKS. No links to illegal streams/downloads, either.
- Hate/flaming/bashing. This includes ship wars. For the love of all that is good does it ever include ship wars.
FAQ-ish kinda stuff
- What is your policy on spoilers?
- We will be tagging #spoiler/#spoilers for recent episodes for up to two days for our friends with Tumblr Savior. We will also refrain from posting anything about recent episodes until all US timezones have aired it. In other words, we will tag everything from the most recent episode starting the day that it airs, Saturday, until the following Monday.
- How often do you update? This place isn’t going to flood my dash, is it?
- Naaaw. We’ve settled to updating once every hour from roughly 10am to 3am CST, which comes to about 18 posts a day. If we don’t, that’s probably because the queue broke.
- Where do you get the things you post?
- Mostly from you guys! This is primarily a reblog place, with sooooome original posts here and there. We mostly check the “Bolin” tag and store things in drafts. This also accounts for why we’ll post something about a week after its initially blogged. So don’t worry, we’ll get to it…eventually.
- I saw this cool thing, why didn’t you reblog it?
- The number one problem with really cool things we find in the tags are lack of sources. When it comes to fanart, we require it to be either sourced to a DA or the person who posted it is the original artist. Art theft is a serious issue, even if one posted the picture without malicious intent. Most cosplay photos are assumed to be not of the person unless the post notes it, due to how cons and cosplay work. Gifs are almost impossible to track to an original source unless they have a watermark, so we let those go (also due to the technicality that one did not make the source content).
- Do you post yaoi?
- No. Sorry, but that’s just how this blog rolls. There’s plenty of other blogs out there that can provide that.
- Who the heck are you/who runs this place?
- Check out our mod page here to get acquainted with us!